JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another weekend and another week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

Another weekend and another week Empty
PostSubject: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 am

so the lovely Narelle is headed off into the sunset. Last reports were she was 200kms from Port Augusta and was dodging locusts, dingos, iguanas and dusty dogs (nah, I just made that up)

I'm jealous, I want to go back to the desert. I'm betting the flowers are out.

So my weekend is simple, home alone (DH is at the footy), Benalla market, footy on TV while I scrap, and tomorrow a camera club trip in search of the perfect canola field.

then of course... work, work, work, off, work.

catch ya.
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 am

I spent the weekend with Mum & Dad - very hard. We found out last Friday that the Cancer has spread to his Lungs and Liver and he has another 'mass' in his stomach. Lots of tears and stress.... he is having a biopsy this Friday but no matter what they find, I doubt very much they will offer any treatment. I feel awful but keep praying he will go in his sleep soon and the pain and suffering be over...
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:52 am

I dont' think that's awful Kel, its just a wish that he doesn't suffer (and thats something we would all wish for)
Hugs to you all, I don't know what else to say other than we are here for you and thinking of you
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 am

Jen- we saw lots and lots and lots of canola fields in the Wimmera!

Kel- big hugs to you sweetie. What are you going through is so hard. I pray that whatever happens from here, that your Dad's wishes can be accomodated and that he is as pain free and comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

how are you both.

Rel, are you rested, relaxed and unpacked. (I hate that bit)

Kel, how are you travelling, don't forget you have lots of support over here if you need it.

I'm off to buy a new ride on mower today - I'm jacked off about the old one and i'm just going to DO IT.
a quiet day off here (the first for a while)> I'm off to Benalla for shopping and a coffee and as it's raining here (yeah) it means i can just play at home

Take care out there.
J
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 am

Well, playing the same old tune, but another horrible week at work... I have had a bit of piece (terrible to say it) from the family front as we are all at a bit of an impasse - Dad is waiting for the biopsy results but no-one really knows if he will do anything about things when he knows.... and quite frankly, my viewpoint is... it's not about me, it's about him and he doesn't need my opinion in there amongst everyone elses.

Anyway with work - did you really ask how my week was (you'll be sorry Laughing ).. I have been appointed to a Project to upgrade some Software Applications within the business - no I dont get any help with my normal workload, this is on top ( Evil or Very Mad ) and I have 4 delegates out from the US that I have to 'baby sit' all week - in addition to being in intense meetings and workshops all week, I have to organise their lunches, dinner, accommodation, general weel-being, blah, blah....and if you have ever dealt with Americans, trust me, they are not always easy to please!!! Anyway, all week, starting work at about 7.00am and not leaving work till 6 - 6.30pm, I am sooooooo wrecked at night, I can barely function. But, I am half way through the week now, so just have to get through a two more days of the same and a senior Mgmt Dinner on Friday night, then I am FREE!!!!!! for 2 days before I go back to work on Monday (unless, for some reason, I need a mental health day - ya think????????????) LOL

Anyway, I have been thinking of you both heaps, and apologise for my absence (I always do that don't I?).... but am very, very, very (did I mention very?) looking forward to our Retreat!!!!!!

Luv youse guys lotses....
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Sounds like a pretty tough week Kel! Just keep counting the days til you get Jen and Rels hugs!!

Did you get your new mower Jen? That sounded like a pretty awesome day you had planned!

We went out for tea tonight with the all the family (minus Dad who is still in Africa) for Tom's birthday, It's not til tomorrow but Thursday nights are horror nights in our house so we did it the night before.

All unpacked and car cleaned on Sunday night so I just have the washing to finish getting through.

Its our local ag. show on Saturday so I've busy preparing lots of papercrafts to put in! Will see how we go....
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend and another week   Another weekend and another week Empty

Back to top Go down

Another weekend and another week
Page 1 of 1