JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's the weekend!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 am

Saturday morning and all is quiet in the Riley house! Steven got home from Darwin at midnight and Meg and I were still awake (Meg should have been asleep but she was too excited about her Daddy coming home!)- hence they will both probably sleep late. Tom who is my early rsier went off on his week long cadet camp yesterday so its just me up!

An unusually quiet weekend for us. Absolutely nothing on today and I dont think I need to go out for anything! Tomorrow is a big "event" day at church that I have been organising for months but all the work is done now so I have just have to be there. Then home to watch my V8 boys race at Phillip Island!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

Hi Narelle, I'd forgotten that Tom was away as well as Steve. Hope they both had great times. Just as well you have a quiet weekend, they will all need to recover.

How did your big "Back to Church" day go? was thinking about you this morning., as well as attending 2 funerals this week. You will need a recovery weekend too (especially cos you are all off on holidays soon.... green with envy here)

I've had a hectic week and now I have a looooonnnnggg home-alone weekend. Daren has gone to Melbourne for both footy finals (as you do if you are a MCC member) and has to work in Melbourne on monday. So I have the house to myself. Its actually been a sunny day and I've spent some time in the vegie patch cursing the weeds, pruning the olive tree (massacre more likely) and doing a bit of scrapping.
It's too wet to mow and that's what I really need to do.

Hey kelly, what are you all up to? All's quiet on the Narre Warren front?
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 am

The 2 funerals were tough- especially Win's yesterday. I felt quite wshed out and fragile yesterday by the time it was all over! Win's funeral was a lovely tribute to her and her 99 years full of life! Her family asked us to sit up the front with them which was special and the church was packed- over 200 turned out to farewell her!

Tom doesnt get home til Thursday next week, and I was relieved to read that you;ve had the sun out today coz we have too- and seeing as he is smack bang in between our locations I am hoping that means he has the sun too!

Scrapped a few LOs today and tried my hand at quilling!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am

Hugs to you, you are an amazing woman, and other people think so too (It's lovely they asked you to sit in the front of the church)

how did your mum fare?
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:26 am

Jen wrote:

how did your mum fare?

We both shed a lot of tears, but there were lots of laughs too!
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh Narelle, hugs to you... and I stand by my comments I so often quote "I so want to be you when I grow up"... I hope I leave half the impression on people that you do - you are amazing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks Kel!

I just read back over my post from Saturday morning and was struck by how much things can change in an instant! Our weekend turned out nothing like I had expected it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend!   It's the weekend! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the weekend!
Page 1 of 1