JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its the weekend!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 am

What have you got planned for the weekend ladies?

Today is a very quet day at home for us as Meg recovers from her big day of surgery yesterday! Tom and I are watching the cricket and I am pleased to report that I have finally scrapped a LO! First one in about 2 months! Hoping that I have broken the mojo/time drought and can get some more done this weekend!

If the weather stays good and Meg is feeling up to it, I might take the kids into the MCG tomorrow night for the domestic Twenty20 cricket game.

Kids are heading down to the beach on Sunday night with Mum and Dad for 2 nights (Mum arrived home from India yesterday). Think a date night might be on the cards for Steve and I on Sunday night!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am

my goodness you don't stop....
hope missy is feeling better today and that lots of icypoles are on the menu
hope your mum had a great time in India

my weekend might even be a quiet one.. it's too hot here to do anything. Benalla market tomorrow morning, probably have to do some work paperwork tomorrow (cos I was naughty and played scrapping on Wednesday instead of work) and maybe swannie cinema tomorrow night to see EAT PRaY LOVE. I'm told it's crappy but there are not many choices around here.
maybe some photography on Sunday (the ride on is going in for a service so I can't do that). or maybe just watching the tennis.

have a good one everyone.
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am

As usual, I am Miss Tardy with replies, but I have a good excuse and a Doctor's Certificate...

After the pain continued last week, I went back to the Doc and then had an Ultrasound, followed by a Cat Scan, followed by surgery on Thursday!!!! I had a massive cyst on my left Ovary and adhesions tying around my tube/s which was adding to the pain - I knew it hurt, that's for sure. So, I had a Laperoscopy on Thursday night to drain the cyst and clean up the adhesions and while that awful pain is gone, I am very sore (and feeling a bit sorry for msyelf)...

Anyway, my decision is made and will have the Hysto as soon as I can, probably late Feb/early March...

Needless to say, work are being so very supportive (NOT)!!! But I don't care, I can't do anything about my health - I can't speed up getting better, so to them I say tongue

Anyway, feeling a bit restless, stand up, sit down, lie down, stand up, blah, blah.... I'll get there.....

What happened with Missy Moo??? Tonsils??? I hope she feels better, give her a hugemongous hug from me!!!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am

good grief Kel, all that can happen and we don't know!! Hope you are feeling better my dear, you know that the 'doctors friends' say, rest, relax, delegate and enjoy the attention. (and as for your workplace..... - just fill in the dotted lines!)

howz missy going Narelle, hopefully she can now hear the instructions to 'do your homework' 'turn off your bedroom light', and 'be nice to your brother'. She has no excuse now. I'm wondering if your adenoids have enlarged due to her infections last year. (just a thought as i know she puts off telling anyone until they are bad and her adenoids must be working overtime).

quiet weekend her with mowing (damn that rain), spraying (damn the weeds) a bit of scrapping (I wish I didn't feel so guilty spending time playing) and Daren has oiled the decking for the second coat (only 1 to go).
Looking forward to a BBQ with neighbours on Wednesday for Australia Day.

Hope you are feeling better Kel, and that MIssy is on the road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 am

Danny spent all day mowing etc. too so we have a nice yard for next Saturday - well, even if I can't get any food prepared, our yard will look go, ha!!! Hey, Jen, are you guys able to come??? No pressure, but always like the opportunity to catch up with you...
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

not sure yet Kel, but will let you know soon.
Daren has to umpire on Saturday so really depends on the weather.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh wow Kel- so much going on! Wish we had known.... you should have texted me! I would have prayed extra prayers for you! Glad to hear that they have found a cause for your pain, and I hope that once yu get over the soreness of the surgery, that you can enjoy some pain free time before the op.

Meg had grommets and adenoids done again. She is hearing much better, but seems to have much more pain that any of the previous surgeries. She is actually admitting to the pain and asking for panadol which is not usual for her!

And now I am hanging my head in shame and apologising a lot! I didnt read the invitation for Danny's party properly and thought it was on Australia Day (which was why I said in my email reply that we were tied up with Australia Day celebrations in the morning). Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
And I am very embarressed and sad to say that we cant be there. Sad My Mum is being inducted as an Assistant State Commissioner for Guides Victoria at their big conference at the town hall. The conference goes all day followed by a dinner to welcome the new "team". There is no way I can get out of it. I am so sorry!
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 pm

That's no problem, I understand - it's the sort of thing I would do Very Happy Why don't you come over on Australia Day anyway if you'd planned to? We have no formal plans and could have an impromptu lunch or something - won't be fancy considering I'm still a bit wobbly on my feet!!!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Thank you very kindly for the offer but I very much think that you need to be resting, not entertaining!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the weekend!!   Its the weekend!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its the weekend!!
Page 1 of 1