JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th Empty
PostSubject: What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th   What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Another busy week in our house!

Monday- Work (lots of funeral prep) and then having a house guest stay overnight.
Tuesday- Kids Hope mentoring, funeral for a parishioner who died suddenly, work, (including annual appraisal!)
Wednesday- Work til 1pm, teaching at Braemar then teaching CPR course in Hoppers Crossing in the evening,
Thursday- Work
Friday- Going shopping to Coscos with Mum
Saturday- Free at this stage!
Sunday- Breakfast at home with Steve, Church, Lunch in Lygon St with my family then Titanic Exhibition, Tea with Steve's Dad.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th   What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

HI Narelle and Kel,
finally home after 2 days study and am tired, tired, tired (and a little bit bored!)
Thanks for having another guest for another night, I really do appreciate how you look after me, and it's so convenient to drive in from your place (hug to Tom for a comfy bed too)
Tomorrow work
Thursday Work
Friday OFF,..................did I say a day OFF (probably house work, shopping)
Saturday & Sunday not planned as yet but no doubt it will be filled.

sigh, another week
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th   What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 am

Wow- you are home earlier than I expected!!

You should treat yourself to something nice on Friday- whatever that may be!

Had my annual staff appraisal today and it went really well. They are very happy with me and the direction I have taken the job since I took over I was really nervous about raising the topic of salary but they beat me to it and are going to move me to the next "grade" of admin. It'll only mean an extra $20 or so a week but anything is better than nothing- and I appreciated that I didnt have to ask for it!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th   What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

woo hooo, well done, another year of negotiations over.

Yes home early, finished at 3 pm (still somewhat p****ed off but I need some time to think about how I might tackle this). The day was spent going through all the OTHER assessments that take place as part of an AOD assessment (like a mental health assessment, social assessment, physical..... This is stuff I do routinely - actually my core business.

But i'm too tired to think about it.

Might even be tucked in bed very early
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th   What's on this week?  August 30th- Sept 5th Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on this week? August 30th- Sept 5th
Page 1 of 1