JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on this week? August 16-22nd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

What's on this week?  August 16-22nd Empty
PostSubject: What's on this week? August 16-22nd   What's on this week?  August 16-22nd EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 am

What have we all got on this week in our busy schedules (apart from the mandatory working thing!)

I;ve got a "work" meeting tonight, Wednesday arvo I am up to Braemar to teach scrapbooking, and Friday I have booked in to spend some time scrapping at the local "shop" who are running the retreat we are going to (thought some relationship building might be a good idea in the lead up to the retreat!)

Saturday Tom is going on a hike around French Island and we are using Lizzie to tow the van for the first time! Think we might go down to Shoreham or Hastings for the night. Must remember to pack the TV so we can watch the election coverage! I think it's going to be a tight one!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 16-22nd   What's on this week?  August 16-22nd EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 am

funny, quiet sort of week for me, but the weekends are getting fuller and fuller

Monday - work
Tuesday - work
Wednesday - optomotrist to have my glasses replaced as the new lenses are driving miss Jenny Crazy
- camera club meeting Wednesday night
Thursday - work
Friday - work
Sat - working on polling booth
Sunday - umpiring footy finals (yes they begged)
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 16-22nd   What's on this week?  August 16-22nd EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:59 am

Enjoy your day off today Jen!
Hope the change in glasses makes things easier for you!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on this week? August 16-22nd   What's on this week?  August 16-22nd Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on this week? August 16-22nd
Page 1 of 1