JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!) Empty
PostSubject: Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)   Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 pm

I was doing so well, for so long, then wham, crash and burn! I guess it was bound to happen.... I think the straw that broke the Cammel's back was talking to my Dad tonight and he was trying to say "I'm fine", but coughed and wheezed for so long, I think it took him 30 seconds to get it out - doesn't sound long, but when you are on the end of the phone listening to that????? OMG. And he also asked if I had a black dress... I guess he was trying to be funny - but I wasn't there ifkwim....
I'm sure the kids being away add to it - work is exhausting me and poor Danny is sooooo tired, he fell asleep on the couch this afternoon for about 3 hours.
And I'm letting you guys down - I said I'd be here didn't I? And was I? No, I am struggling to fit it all in and I know friends should come first and I so miss you guys and wish you were just over the road so I could get a hug and have a cry... blah, blah!
Sorry..... bad moment (or two).... I'm sure sleep will help - haven't been doing that well lately either (again, it was good for a while, but hey)....
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)   Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Hang in there Kel- you are dealing with so much at the moment- just remember to take baby steps and keep breathing!

We're here for you.... only a phone call or a post away if you need it.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)   Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am

hang in there Kel, it's worth a quiet moment every now and then to put it all back into perspective.
You being stressed is not going to change anything, so you need to look after yourself first, recharge and do the fun things, (like come on here and have a laugh).
take care this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)   Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well damn - the blues win again (no, not the footy!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: