JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help required with dress up ideas`

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

Help required with dress up ideas` Empty
PostSubject: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi ladies, help needed
Daren and I are off to be volunteers for the Great Vic Bike Ride this year. The vollies (aka volunteers) usually have some fun and them nights and I need some help with simple, easy to pack dress ups for:

CARNIVALE
MEXICAN
80s
HEADWEAR

any ideas, or any items for loan?

Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 am

HHmmm:

Carnivale - lei?
Mexican - Sombrero for sure and or marraccas (no idea how to spell that Embarassed )
80s - Blue-wash Jeans if you got 'em, any jacket with big shoulder pads
Headwear - think 'Kath and Kim' and her Fuit Hat!!! Or one of those tacky can holder ones with straws, ha
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 am

LOL love the pics, especially the butt one - might make a name for myself with that one.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 am

Jen wrote:
LOL love the pics, especially the butt one - might make a name for myself with that one.

Your boys might disown you..... but if anyone can carry it off- your butt could!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 am

Relsi wrote:
Jen wrote:

Your boys might disown you..... but if anyone can carry it off- your butt could!!!

LOL, not likely, it would match the sags under my eyes (they'd know I wasn't 21 anymore!)
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 am

You've just gotta go like a Taco, how cool is that? PMSL

Don't forget to 'strategically place' those feathers Jen Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help required with dress up ideas`   Help required with dress up ideas` Empty

Back to top Go down

Help required with dress up ideas`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: