JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How cold is it?!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

How cold is it?!!! Empty
PostSubject: How cold is it?!!!   How cold is it?!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Brrrrr!!!

This winter seems so much colder than the last few!

And we are going camping this weekend!!!! Near Wilson's Prom!!! Whose dumb idea was that?!!!

Oh wait.... that was mine! How cold is it?!!! Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

How cold is it?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How cold is it?!!!   How cold is it?!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Yep that is a a really really DUMB idea (unless you have a -20deg sleeping bag)

Now, I really really stuffed up my dates for the course (and am still stressing about it)

I am in Melbourne -
Friday 27th so we can go and scrap some cards with you local Scrapping shop (I will drive down straight from work)
Saturday 28 aug is paperific - will go home after this

I am in Melbourne for Monday & Tuesday (30 & 31st August) so would like to stay Monday night (pretty please) I also have to be in Melbourne for Monday 6th Sept but haven't decided what the arrangements are.

I'm mad at myself as I got the dates mixed up, and it really stuffs up my clinic dates. But I guess I'll work that out.

Be kind to me, I'm suffering from early onset dementia, and not eligible for disabilty payments as yet as the dementia is not really assessed as significant (I've also had too much wine tonight so that might be the reason)

I'm off to scrap my layout for Juno (movie screen blog). I've got this one in the bag!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

How cold is it?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How cold is it?!!!   How cold is it?!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 pm

LOL Jen!

Yes- you may have a bed on Friday 27th (but dont stress about driving down from work just for the local scrap. I'm sure it wont be that exciting!!) If you would prefer to drive down Saturday morning for Paperific I totally understand!

Yes you may have a bed for Monday 30th- booked in!

And 6th wont be a problem if you need a bed then- just yell out! The West Wing (AKA Tom's room) is always available..... although 24 hours notice is usually required to ensure its clean!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

How cold is it?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How cold is it?!!!   How cold is it?!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How cold is it?!!!
Page 1 of 1