JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how is everyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

how is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: how is everyone?   how is everyone? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 am

Hi ladies, just checking in to tell you that this silly dude has left her mobile at work on Friday and won't be able to see if it really is there until Monday -by which time the battery will be flat anyway!

how are you both?

Kel, have you managed some quiet, down time to rest and recover. The funeral was lovely and a fitting tribute to your dad. He would be proud of all of you. Have the kids made it back to school? and how is Danny? Are you all dry, I noticed that Narre Warren copped a fair bit of the recent rain.

Narelle, I hope you DIDN'T go camping this weekend! We have had almost 100mm rain so far and more on the way this afternoon. I went into Benalla this morning (in the pouring rain, a girl's gotta get a caffeine fix and some groceries whatever the weather!) and by the time I returned some roads had been closed off. Hopefully the power will stay ON (an ongoing problem here) and I will hibernate and scrap. If the power goes OFF I am just going back to bed.

stay safe, stay dry and stay scrappy!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

how is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone?   how is everyone? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

LOL Jen! That explains why you wouldnt answer your phone tonight!! Hehehe!

We've been really fortunate here- most of the rain has gone either side of us and we havent had much compared to everyone else! I exchanged sms with Kel today and their backyard is flooded but Pepper has been safely moved to higher ground! Narre Warren seemed to cop it really bad, and tonight they have issued emergency evacuation messages for Koo Ree Wup and surrounds! Steve is going to Mulgrave tomorrow to work in the Incident Control Centre there.

Camping is next weekend- hoping it clears by then!!!

Not much else going on- had quite a relaxing day today- slept til 9.30am, dummed round in Pjs til 11.30am, finished a LO and then done some housework etc. Tomorrow is church with a lunch to follow to welcome a new minister. Busy week coming up though- Guides, scouts, taekwondo, cadets, youth group etc all started back- Tuesday night is school info night, Wednesday night I am training 4 new Kids Hope mentors etc. I miss school holidays already!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

how is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone?   how is everyone? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm

good grief, i'm tired just listening to your week, i'd forgotten how busy the first few school weeks can be.
Good news about Pepper... rough news about the backyard.

we've had more rain, but just steady, no wind and very dark - perfect scrapping weather.
Have done 2 layouts but I really must do some 'work' as I took Wednesday off and I need to write up a report (I still got paid for Wednesday).
so this morning I am just tidying up, will make some cards and this afternoon it's back to work.

hope you are all safe, including Steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone?   how is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

how is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: