JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what happened to the site today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

what happened to the site today Empty
PostSubject: what happened to the site today   what happened to the site today EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 am

I've tried to log in several times and the site was all distorted.
any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the site today   what happened to the site today EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Too many chrissie drinks for the site?

Nup- no idea, sorry Jen! I didnt see it as this is the first time I have been home all day!

Sooo busy, but the good news is that I am now "officially" on holidays although I am "working" at the 7pm and 11pm services tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the site today   what happened to the site today EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 pm

yep too many Chrissy drinks at the office party, it was odd but you couldn't do anything and everything was pushed into the wrong place. Glad it sorted itself out.

BTW - make sure you are in bed before Santa comes!!!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the site today   what happened to the site today EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 pm

LOL!

Thinking I might be pulling an all-nighter to get myself organised! I have tomorrow off but soooooo much to do! At least I dont have to go the shops though- did the grocery shopping this afternoon and what I ahve forgotten will stay forgotten and we will make do with what we have.

On a nice note- my father-in-law came around and mowed the lawns for us whilst we were at work today. I am very grateful coz its something I thought Tom and I were going to have to do tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the site today   what happened to the site today Empty

Back to top Go down

what happened to the site today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: