JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next? Empty
PostSubject: Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?   Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 am

Never rains but it poors, Murphy's Law, blah, blah!

Danny and I heard from one of his very good friends this morning that their little girl has Lukeamia (I don't know how to spell it and just don't care). She is only 3... OMG - what is going on in this world? I just don't think I can take anything else - though I know it's not about me, but crikey mitey, when does it stop?

I'm sure you can tell I'm not taking it well - so I can only imagine (actually no I don't think I can), how they are feeling seeing their poor ittle baby have Chemotherapy and test after test. Trying to explain to her older brother (he is 5) that his sister is sick, that Mummy has to stay in the Hospital with her and can't come home right now, that it isn't time to play etc.

Life is so unfair and I just want to scream - so I consider this my scream.... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?   Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 am

Oh dear Kel- that is every parents worst nightmare. How terrible for them all.
There just arent any words.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?   Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 am

that's sad Kel, as Rel said, every parent's nightmare. Sometimes life is really not fair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?   Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't [b]EVER [/b]ask the question, what next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: